DEALER ROOM RULES
- Exhibit spaces will be arranged by the Malone Comic Con organizers according to the order of application received and what works best for the flow of the show.
- Booth spaces are an 8’ x 8’ section. PLEASE READ:
- Vendors may need to supply their own table and chairs.
- Should tables and chairs come available and be provided at the Malone Comic Con, there may be an additional fee to obtain them.
- All legs of tables and chairs must by capped by a rubber guard or with a tennis ball to protect the gym floor. Vendors will be turned away if tables and chairs are not equipped.
- Vendor Fee is listed in application.
- Fee is non-refundable, except in the case of a medical emergency.
- Set up time is 8:00 am – 9:30 am Saturday April 29th, 2017.
- Tear down time may begin at as early as 5:30 pm.
- It is the responsibility of the vendor to collect and pay all state sales tax.
- We reserve the right to have objectionable merchandise removed and deny a vendor.
- Power is not available for all spaces. It is reserved for select vendors and subject to review on a case by case bases.
- If you have any question, contact the firstname.lastname@example.org
- To reserve a space, return the enclosed form and payment post marked by the date indicated under Vendor Fees.
Checks payable to: Malone Chamber of Commerce
Please email email@example.com to be included in our Vendor Email List.
Chamber Member Price – $30 Dollars per Space
Non-Chamber Member Price – $45 Dollars per Space
A Group Space discount is available. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check the availability of spaces and approve your discount.
Your 8′ by 8′ space includes:
- 2 admission tickets: for yourself and one other.
- 1 fold out table provided by Party Plus Taylor Rental per space.
Current Vendors & Exhibitors
Arder’s Artistry – Digital art prints, fantasy wear, polymer jewelry and sculptures
AC Gaming Space – Trading cards, (Magic the Gathering, Pokemon, Yu-gi-Oh!), gaming supplies, board games, Warhammer
Chicken Fried Quilter – quilted & embroidered gifs, key fobs, signs, wall hangings, Christmas stockings, ornaments, etc.
Clay, Cloth & Wood – Selling handmade ceramic items that will be in keeping with the theme of comic con.
Epic Entertainment – video games, accessories, Action figures, WWE and NFL items, popvinyls and bobbleheads
Keeps U in Stitches – Disney Princess and comic inspired crowns and assec., comic here inspired masks, finger puppets, hair accessories, hooted towels and hand crafter boutique items.
Jon & Michelle Mundy – Comic books, collectible cards (sports, non sport, Pokeman) pop culture items